**Due to high demand, we are only accepting back orders**
** First come, first serve**
Our innovative patent-pending weight-loading vest compatible with all weightplates. The EZ-Vest® allows you to up the intensity and get more out of each rep.
Perfect for weighted running, weighted pushups, squats, rows, pullups, dips, handstand pushups, jumps, planks, and many more exercises!
The EZ-VEST® comes with a 100-day money-back guarantee and a training guide with 30+ workouts. Features:
- Removable & breathable air-mesh
- Machine-washable padding
- Light-weight and Portable (4lbs)
- Doesn't require custom weights
- Weather Resistant Powder-coating
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heaviest weighted vest
- Comfortable Seamless binding
- Fits all weight plates
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Heavy Duty 1000D Nylon Oxford
- Includes 2x Olympic spin-lock collars
- Comes in a black drawstring bag
- Removable Sleeves for compactness
- Training guide with 30+ workouts
- 10% of Profits Donated to Pandemic Relief
- FREE Global Shipping
- Access to Private VIP Facebook group
- 100-day Money-back Guarantee
Join our VIP Community:
Gain Access to our private VIP Facebook group with passionate and fit individuals where you can discuss training methods, diets and join our pullup, dip and push-up e-competitions (with prizes!)
Remove the padding. Hand wash with antibacterial soap and hang dry. Alternatively, machine wash with cold temperature and hang dry.
Giving Back With Every Order (Learn More)We donate 10% of profits to help those in need.
I’ve used my vest for weighted cardio every workout since getting it. It’s great! It’s helping me reach my cardio endurance goals as well as helping to strengthen my core much more quickly and evenly than years of strength training has done. If I had to make a complaint, I’d only say that the plate rods seem to be at a moderately high risk of cross threading, as I’ve managed to get one of my rods stuck on within only two week of use. However, with the lifetime guarantee I’m confident that we’ll be able to figure out a solution so I can continue to change both rods out as needed.